Planting flowers and seeing grow right in front of our eyes can be very exciting, especially for families with young children. Let us know if you would like more than one to be posted out to you.
There is charge and no postage fee. However, if you wish to support Mikaeel Foundation and help us carry on supporting parents and families, please click on the button below.
1. Soak the heart in water for 30-60 minutes
2. Prepare a plant pot or seed tray with compost
3. Gently press the soaked heart on the compost. Do not cover the heart with compost
4. Place the pot/tray in a propagator or cover with cling film
5. Place in a warm & sunny place e.g. windowsill
6. Do not let the heart dry out. Gently spray it with water if it looks dry
7. Remove clingfilm when you see tiny sprouts
8. When 2-3 sets of leaves appear on each seedling, move/re-plant outdoors, if you wish.